Thursday 8 January 2009

My Succesful Steps ( or Forex Trading Course For Newbie Trader)

Hello newbie traders! I am also a young forex trader but have my own forex strategy. It is not strategy of a forex professional, but the strategy that I use to get money from FX every month. Each of us wants know the best way to be a successful forex trader. I think the best way is to study yourself and get experience. There are many web sites with free articles, different seminars, forums which can help you develop your own system.

Read, read and read. In this instance my bible is “Technical Analysis of the Financial markets by John J. Murphy”. Own system … it is GREAT ! But in reality your own system is a period of hard work within a year or more. I also work under it, but all interesting is always here – CURRENTLY, not in the future! That’s why I prefer make money when I create my own system. When I started at forex I had been trading demo account for 3 months. This period of my work is a period when we accumulate trading information - buying books, going to seminars and researching. I graduated I-Trade FX. But before doing that, I would like to be able to learn everything I can from free sources like this great forum – MoneyTec.

I have been browsing this forum for the 2-3 months) and just taking great knowledge and experience from forex traders! Most of my favorite forex links I see at the simple forex directory AllForForex. The next step is to be careful and to get money. I use forex trading signals and forecasts. In my opinion forex forecasts is a very good service for a newbie trader. You can receive forex signals with entry point, stop loss and take profit levels. Some good sites that sell forex signals are FXUniversal(their DashBoard FX is an ideal solution for those who do not have time or experience to analyze effectively the market within 24 hours a day or 6 days a week), FXMaster. I prefer FinRise’s forex trading signals free of charge . I see them by their long term results. Now, I follow their signals with half of my account balance and I trade the rest myself. I have found them to be an open and honest signal provider.

Want to know why ? That’s why – below is my statement for October/November 2005 (each position was opened by signals from FinRise): Statement available here http://forex-trading-your-online-future.blogspot.com/ As you can see, it is an honest service with loses , but real profit at the end is inevitable! FinRise helps me to control and to correct my own forex trading system. Using their signals – I see how to trade today, and if my system says me "sell" , but FinRise says "buy"– I just do not trade :), and correct my system if necessary –when the next day I see – who was right. I wish you to create your own profitable forex system, but your desire to make money right now must live ! Use my successful steps for your way to gain profit at the forex market! At the end please read and remember these simple famous rules which a forex trader must know!

1. Always trade with the trend.
2. Never risk more than 5-10% of your trading capital in a single trade.
3. Never trade without protective stops.
4. Never let a profit run into a loss.
5. When you in doubt, get out. Do not get in when in doubt. Newbie forex trader.

[ForexGen Live Accounts Contest]

Trade, Compete, and Win - Begins the 1st of Every Month!


ForexGen has the pleasure to announce the launching of its first monthly Live Accounts contest,
This is NOT a demo contest

this is a live trading [competition] open for all live mini account holders. At the beginning of each month, the slate is wiped clean and traders have a new opportunity to win the monthly prizes.

What makes this contest unique?


All prizes are CASH prizes with no restrictions on withdrawing the prize money! How Do I Enter?

You don't have to pay any fee to enter this contest, all [ForexGen] mini Accounts with a balance of "$1000" and a default leverage of 1:200 are entitled to participate in this contest upon their account holder request by sending an e-mail request on live.contest@forexgen.com

For more information about our current and future promotions, kindly contact one of our customers support agents at promotions@forexgen.com

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Find out how 1,000's of people like YOU are earning their LIVING by staying home and are living their wildest dreams right NOW.
GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY

FOREXGEN ON THE TOP HEADLINE

affiliate best program